Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tron: Legacy 2010

Grade = C+

-Matrix meets Mrs. Pac-Man in a very boring sort of way.  They could have easily called this one "Digital-Bridges"  The first bit was very cool, and then the whole movie got really boring and I wanted to go home and see what was in the fridge.  I wasn't expecting anything incredible because from what I remember the first one sucked pretty bad, but I just was waiting for it to be over... Jeff Bridges is high the whole movie and I don't care about Daft Punk at all and they can both go to hell.

Mr. Joe Says: "Unless you are tripping out on some awesome Sh** like Jeff was, I would just wait for this to come out on dvd and watch it in your own private home theater that you don't have so you can fast forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment