Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mars Attacks - 1996

Grade = C+

- I try and I try to love this film, I've tried to love this film since I was 6 years old but I just can't.  The truth is, that this movie isn't that great.  It has so many brilliant stars! even Michael J. Fox is in it!  I feel like all of Hollywood is in it... but still, I just get bored and walk around my house during the middle of it most times.  The Aliens are very cool looking and I get that it's supposed to be sort of a homage to the old cult films of the 50's, and I'm not expecting anything completely amazing, but like I said, it's missing something.  It isn't completely awful tho, don't get me wrong.  and seriously, everyone is in this movie, Tom Jones is in this movie, TOM JONES! maybe I need to watch it again...

Mr. Joe says:" It's worth renting at your local video rental store before it's bulldozed down"

No comments:

Post a Comment