Sunday, December 12, 2010

100th Review! All Dogs Go To Heaven - 1989

 

A word from FilmGravy Founder
Grade = B

-It took me a while to choose a movie for the 100th review, because either way it's going to be a letdown.  So I hope you enjoyed the video, because this review probably won't be anything special.  Well, well, well All Dogs Go To Heaven, is a movie that I never watched growing up because I thought it was for girls or sissies.  Wow did I miss out,  I wonder what my life would have been like if I embraced this wonderful movie as a child. (I'd probably be a lot gayer)  Anyways, this movie is great, I loved almost all of the songs especially the one the gator sings.  But just as a caution, I couldn't watch this movie everyday.  If I had to watch this movie everyday I would kill myself.

Mr. Joe Says: "well there you have it, 100 reviews. (if you could call them that...) I know no better way to end with this review than with this song from All Dogs go to Heaven"


Let's Make Music Together!

Until next time, Love,

Mr. Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment