Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jingle All the Way - 1996

Grade = A-

-This is my favorite christmas movie and the only reason I gave it an A- rather then an A was because that moron Jim Belushi is in it... I hate that guy, but i guess he wasn't so bad in this movie.  Phil Hartman always is perfect and oh baby SINBAD is in this film, yes! yes! Sinbad is like a golden little nugget, whenever he is in a movie it makes the movie a perfect movie.  Arnold of course is a riot, because he can barely talk.  This film is jam packed with one-liners and people falling on the ground that your head will spin. oh and I almost forgot to mention little Anakin Skywalker is in this, and he plays a little spoiled brat! again!

-Mr. Joe Says: " The reason I celebrate Christmas is because of this movie"

No comments:

Post a Comment