Thursday, September 29, 2011

Toy Story 2 - 1999

Grade = A

-Now don't get me wrong Toy Story and Toy Story 3 are amazing, but Toy Story 2 is the best in my opinion.  It has the best villain it introduced the superstars like Jesse! well Jesse is a little annoying but she's good and Buzz needed some loving.  It looks perfect, and the nice thing about this movie is that it moves right along, 1 and 3 do that as well but I get too anxious watching 1 and 3 doesn't have Nedry from Jurassic Park.  If you don't believe me watch all 3 again because you have no life and you will like this one best.  That touch up seen is too good ( I know everybody loves that part but that's alright)

Mr. joe says: "I've resorted to reviewing Pixar movies... that's lame. is it? I don't know. did I do one before?"

No comments:

Post a Comment