Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jurassic Park 3 - 2001

Grade =B

-Clearly the weakest of the 3 films but still is exciting.  If anybody tells you this is there favorite one, they are liars and full of shit.  If you can manage to not compare 3 to Lost World or the original classic and just have fun, you will see that this move is great.  I like that they got Grant back so we had at least one person that we didn't want eaten alive.  I do not like the Spinosaurus or whatever made up shit dinosaur that was.  I don't care if it's real or not, I just took it personally when he takes down T Rex.  Well anyway, if you like the first two this one will fill your dino hunger.

Mr. Joe says: " I want then to make a 4th so incredibly bad, I hope Spielberg is reading this, I'm sure he is.  I'm sure he cares what I think"

No comments:

Post a Comment