Thursday, September 29, 2011

The School of Rock - 2003

Grade = A

- Jack Black's best film.  As soon as I left the theater I immediately wanted to see this film again.  And after it came out on DVD I watched that bad boy till it was scratched beyond playability.  It's very rare for a comedy (especially with all the complete shit coming out these days) to be actually funny.   Jack Black was born to be this fat rockstar school teacher,  it has everything you would want really.  It could have gone horribly cheese-fantasy (if you know what I mean) but they pulled it off and I'm sure this bad boy will be considered a classic and will be studied at Harvard Film school by assholes.

Mr. Joe Says: " The kids are great,  Jack Block (I like to say Block instead of Black) was great.  Its just great. yeah.  Im sure you've seen this and agree."

No comments:

Post a Comment