Thursday, September 29, 2011

Father of the Bride - 1991

Grade = C+

- I enjoyed myself as I watched this film (no dirtyness intended)  But you know, there's really a sense of fake plastic and I rented this thinking it was a documentary but boy was I wrong, these are actors! (I didn't really think it was a documentary, what are you? stupid?!)  Well pick this up if you need your heart warmed up.  More intended for "The Classic Rich Family of Losers" you know the type.

-Mr. Joe Says: "We're almost to 200 reviews, I better keep cranking these crack pots out.  Oh and If Steve Martin is in it, your chances are that it will be a great movie, actually on second thought Steve's been in some real shit, (and I'm not talking about Bringing Down the House, that shit was of da hook)

No comments:

Post a Comment