Sunday, July 24, 2011

Something's Gotta Give - 2003

Grade = B

-I must have been an old single lady in a past life, that or I am flaming gay, because I really enjoyed watching this movie and I think buying this movie for 2.70 was the greatest decision I have ever made.  What a steal right? 2.70?  Well this movie is really for older women, older rich, sexy woman.  But It's actually pretty great for everyone, it's one of those really clean movies, like everyone and everything in the film is shiny and clean and glowing.  It has an all-Star cast of... well who cares about the others, Keanu Reeves is in this.

-Mr. Joe Says: "It's like that other one by her, It's COmplicated, but I will say that this got a B, and the other one got a B- but I liked the other one more.  It's complicated was great on second thought. Oh and expect extreme nudity"

No comments:

Post a Comment