Sunday, July 10, 2011

First Blood - 1982

Grade = B+

-Where has this film been my whole life??  I was never into the whole Rambo scene for some reason but I finally watched the First Blood and i think it's incredible.  I can't wait to watch Part 2 (wow Im a loser)  John Rambo is a Vietnam Vet who is a killing machine, after some jackass cop bothers him, one thing leads to another and there is an all out war in this little town.  I loved it from start to finish, what an awesome action movie.  I'm ashamed that I didn't watch this when I was 12, It would have blown my fragile mind.

-Mr. Joe Says: " Not a dull moment in this film, It's pretty much Rocky but with a machine gun and a huge Knife, I was a little disappointing that more people weren't killed in this movie but I hear the next one has more than enough kills"

No comments:

Post a Comment