Monday, July 11, 2011

The Mummy Returns - 2001

Grade = C+

-I used to think this movie was better than the first Mummy back when I saw it for my friends 11th birthday party.  But I was 11 and an idiot, watching it now, I can see that it is pretty much the Mummy but with more special effects and The Rock.  I was also a huge wrestling fan back in 2001, so maybe I loved that the rock is in this, but now I don't really like it at all, I wish he wasn't here, and I wish he wasn't a computerized scorpion.  And what was up with the story? pretty stupid, but I have seen way worse, at least that one girls ass is hot.  The third one they made didn't even have that! they replaced the girl with Jet Li, that is just gross.   Mummy Returns is pretty action packed, its good, I will hold this movie special... whatever

Mr. Joe Says: "The Mummy Returns, but nobody cares as much (well that was weird wasn't it?)"

No comments:

Post a Comment