Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Green Hornet - 2011

 Grade = B-

-Now I have said some really mean things about Seth Rogen, and I really thought I hated him.  But you know what? I have changed my mind about him, and he isn't so bad.  I was expecting Green Hornet to suck so bad and maybe that is why I was surprised at how funny and cool it was.  It is not amazing, but it is better than going outside.  It was good enough for me to say that Seth Rogen is ok with me ( Until I see that dumbass movie pineapple express again, man that sucks balls).  The Asian guy was pretty good to, and an old nasty yet cute Cameron Diaz is in it.

Mr. Joe Says: " I liked it, it would have been better if it was rated R and had more blood and violence, or maybe it wouldn't have been I don't know" 

No comments:

Post a Comment