Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bonnie and Clyde - 1967

Grade = C

- I wanted to like this movie, does that count for anything? No.  All I heard were good things about this film, and I am scared to grade this movie lower than a C because I don't want to look like an idiot.  But the real honest truth is that this movie isn't that great and I was bored as hell at some points.  And it wasn't that Clyde doesn't do Bonnie at all in the movie, or he does once and you don't even see anything, and it wasn't that annoying old lady, I think I didn't like it because it had no punch or tang.  I hope you know what I mean, because I don't.

-Mr. Joe Says: " Maybe I am too stupid to enjoy this one.  Or maybe you are an idiot for liking this one.  OR maybe you are a real moron for even reading this"

No comments:

Post a Comment