Sunday, May 15, 2011

Paul - 2011

Grade = C

-I really thought this movie was going to be special, or at least really really cool.  I liked the beginning but then I slowly just wanted it to be over.  Another reason why I might have just thought this movie was whatever was that sitting directly behind me was laughing his ass off right into my ear.  Until I got up and moved seats all I could think of was, where does this guy live and with what will I kill him with.  And after I moved seats, another guy starts up laughing his mexican lips off... I couldn't believe it, a whole theater full of Assholes, but I should have known because this movie was directed by the guy who made superbad...  I don't think I ever want to go to the theater again.

-Mr. Joe says: "forgettable, but I really liked all the Star Wars references"

No comments:

Post a Comment