Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yes Man - 2008

Grade = F

-I could talk all day about how much I hate this movie.  Anytime I see that talking singing Rat Woman Zooey Deschanel my stomach hurts in a bad way.  Jim Carrey is so old and he has that Hair-cut and he is trying to be funny and he isn't being funny, and he is friends with those morons.  This movie is awful from start to finish.  I loved and worship Jim Carrey when I was little but lately everything Jim Carrey has done is complete garbage.  And once again Zooey Deschanel is a creepy freak of nature that needs to go away.  This is a real crappy version of Liar Liar with an annoying singing Rat Woman.

-Mr. Joe Says: " I HATE THIS MOVIE, everything is all wrong, avoid at all costs, if you think this is funny, then you are a loser"

No comments:

Post a Comment