Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dunston Checks In - 1996

Grade = B- (maybe C+)

-In case you couldn't tell this movie is for young kids, but the orangutan is still pretty funny.  I used to watch this movie religiously as a kid and back then I thought it was perfect, but after watching it as a man/boy now I realize that a lot of the gags are pretty crappy.  I laughed out loud a couple times but I was probably half asleep and in a really good mood.  You might really hate this movie if you don't have a childhood tie to it.  Like that piece of crap horrible movie Hook.  The little kid is a bit screamy, and the older brother is a total douche bag, and Jason Alexander is his same sweaty self.  It's just a feel good waste of time.

-Mr. Joe Says: "You probably wouldn't like this movie unless you are totally drugged out or a huge fan of apes"

No comments:

Post a Comment