Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey - 1991

Grade = A

- I used to rent this movie a lot when I was younger, and somewhere along life's dusty trail I sort of forgot how completely incredible this movie is!  I like BOGUS Journey more then EXCEllENt Adventure! which is crazy because excellent adventure ROCKS ASS!  But I really like the scenes with Death and I like how they are dead and I just really love where they went with the story.  Most of all I just love Bill and Ted, they are just two rock n rollers out to save the world, no bullshit.  People have this misconception that Bill and Ted are idiots.  They are dead wrong and clearly haven't seen the movies.  I heard rumors of a third one coming out soon!  Oh and the Kiss song at the end just really kicks ass.

Mr. Joe Says: " PARTY ON DUDES!"

PS: I really regret giving ZooKeeper an A.. what was I thinking, that movie sucked ass, im gonna go change it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment