Friday, August 5, 2011

Rise of The Planet of The Apes - 2011

Grade= B

-I am a huge fan of the whole series and I am very happy with this new addition.  It has humor and it has action-packed madness.  The Special effects are very mind blowing (not that it really matters all that much, but wow)  and you really love that fearless chimp leader.  I also loved all the old skool throwbacks from the early films.  I just enjoyed myself throughout the entire movie.  I was worried it would be too serious, or be too cheesy, but it really managed to walk that tight rope.  It even had that little asshole Malfoy from HP in it (I guess that guy was born to play a Dick Head in Hollywood)  James Franco is still a cute little bitch, and the only thing I didn't like about this movie was the girlfriend.  She kind of sucked.

-Mr. Joe says: "Probably the best film of the year, maybe even the best film of the last 5 years.  I am a little biased because I just love apes."

No comments:

Post a Comment